Welcome to September 2021 Data DNA – Dataset Challenge!
Data DNA is your monthly learning and development appointment with yourself and hundreds of passionate data people. For free!Join us every month to work with a given data set and create better, more effective data visualizations, analysis and help us make information more accessible.The Data DNA community comes together every month from around the globe and we would love for YOU to become part of it, too.
Win £50 Amazon Voucher and 2 Data Literacy courses worth $600!
A winning entry will be chosen based on best visualization and successfully following the entry rules – winning a £50 Amazon voucher code and 2 Data Literacy courses worth $600!
The top 5 entries will also receive 2 data books from our sponsors Packt and 2 books form our sponsors Data Literacy!
How to submit your entry:
Follow Onyx Data on LinkedIn
Share a LinkedIn post that contains both a direct @ mention to @Onyx Data, and the hashtag #dataDNA (it’s OK if you already follow Onyx Data)
In your post, share an image of your visualization or dashboard (remember, it must be a single image)
Tag, mention, and invite 5 connections to view your post or play along (optional)
Fast Food Restaurant Dataset
This month we are analyzing Fast Food Restaurant data!
This is a list of 10,000 fast-food restaurants provided by Datafiniti’s Business Database. The dataset includes the restaurant’s address, city, latitude and longitude coordinates, name, and more.
You can use this data to:
– Rank cities with the most and least fast-food restaurants across the U.S. E.g.: Cities with the most and least McDonald’s per capita
– Fast food restaurants per capita for all states
– Fast food restaurants with the most locations nationally
– Major cities with the most and least fast food restaurants per capita
– Small cities with the most fast-food restaurants per capita
– States with the most and least fast food restaurants per capita
– The number of fast food restaurants per capita