Join our Microsoft Power BI – UK User Group for our webinar in association with Onyx Data (onyxdata.co.uk). This session we are excited to announce our host Leon Gordon will be introducing InfoRiver founder and CEO Gopal Krishnamurthy.
Join the Microsoft Power BI UK – User Group on –
Microsoft Community – https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Power-BI-UK-User-Group/gh-p/pbi_UK_usergroup
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8909321/
MeetUp – https://www.meetup.com/microsoft-power-bi-uk
You are excited.
You love the ability to build Power BI reports with ease, without relying on your IT.
You love the way how you can visualize & analyze data.
• Your reports take several hours or days to build, and you miss the flexibility and power of Microsoft Excel to format, update and present your data.
• You have a beginners’ knowledge of DAX, and you wish you could do advanced DAX calculations with ease.
• You have a good grasp on data modelling, but you wish there are easier ways to incorporate report features without resorting to time-consuming data model workarounds.
Only that you do not have to wish anymore.
Inforiver provides the fastest way to build Power BI reports, using a lightweight & serverless architecture.
Trends In BI & Analytics Industry especially Low-Code/No-Code for Power BI
In this webinar, you will learn how Inforiver delivers the following with live demo of the following
• Deliver 10x productivity using a low-code / no-code experience
• Kick-off your reports using ready-to-use business templates
• Perform extensive formatting, layouts and presentation using a modern toolbar experience
• Insert rows/columns/measures using a visual formula engine
• Leverage 1-click in-cell visualizations
• Export to spreadsheet/pdf along with formatting
• Create new budget or forecast series in seconds with no-code allocations
Create dynamic what-if simulations and adjust your forecasts instantly
Comment and annotate on budgets, forecasts, plan or variance data points.
• Writeback your Power BI visual data with changes and comments seamlessly to database destinations, One-Drive, or Share-point
• Export or burst your variance reports to spreadsheet/pdf along with formatting
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram